Not enough time for preparing for a meal? Try HelloFresh. No, it is not a food delivery business but a pre-portioned ingredients delivery one. Didn’t understand it? Don’t worry and read this HelloFresh reviews, subscription and other details about the same.
What is HelloFresh?
HelloFresh is a company that mainly works to deliver pre-portioned ingredients for preparing a meal to your door step. They will deliver all the ingredients essential for making a meal so that the process can become easier. Every meal kit will also have a recipe for the same along with the step-by-step instructions so that one can prepare a fresh meal within 30 minutes or less.
How does HelloFresh work?
Okay, to answer that, it is first essential to know that it is a subscription-based program that comes with recurring subscriptions. You need to sign up with your details to receive meals on an ongoing agreement. Although you have to add your credit card information there, but you can cancel it anytime. Following is the process via which one can easily choose a plan of their own preference from HelloFresh-
- First, select your plan and custom it- Now that you want to join it, you have to make a plan as per your usage. Things such as people you are looking to feed from that meal box, anything specific, your preferences when it comes to food will be required.
- Set up your delivery date- You are going to get all these meal boxes delivered in a single day. So you need to set up a single day when you can get all these meal boxes delivered at once. You can choose the day as per your preference.
- Pick your meals- Once you enter into the dining preferences, the brand will pick meals for you that will suit your eating styles for your help. However, it is up to you if you want to select it by your own or not. You can always over ride it by your picks.
- Set your menu- Now that if you are not interested in receiving a meal for a day or two, you need to log in and manage the deliveries. You can state that you wish to skip the shipments for those days and according to that, you will be served.
How much does HelloFresh cost?
Talking about the pricing of HelloFresh, it will depend on what you are going to eat and how many times are you going to order it. For your reference, we have shared the list here-
For 2 person subscription-
- 2 recipes per week- $12.49 per serving.
- 3 recipes per week- $8.00 per serving.
- 4 recipes per week- $8.99 per serving.
- 5 recipes per week- $8.99 per serving.
For 4 person
- 2 recipes per week- $8.99 per serving.
- 3 recipes per week- $8.99 per serving.
- 4 recipes per week- $7.49 per serving.
For every meal, you will have to bear $8.99 shipping cost.
What are the choices that you can have?
You are free to personalize the subscription with your plants and your food habits. Here are the things that you have to choose-
- Everything- You can choose anything you want from the menu that comes with more than 27 meals each week.
- Veggie- If you are a vegetarian, you can choose this.
- Family friendly- Here, you are going to get the recipes as per the family that will also be kid tested and quick to make.
- Calorie smart- If you are on diet, you are going to get the dietician approved food that will contain less calories than 650 each meal.
- Quick and easy- If you are in hurry, you can find the quick and easy recipes here that you can make in a jiffy.
- Pescatarian- If you are a vegetarian or a seafood lover, you can go with this category meals for you.
How does HelloFresh work in terms of shipping?
In the US, you are going to get this services everywhere except for Alaska and Hawaii. And for delivery, it will be handled by FedEx, UPS or by any local carrier.
- Any delivery will arrive with next day shipping between 8 AM to 8 PM.
- As per your area, the delivery time will vary. But with most of the customers, you will have plenty of delivery options to choose from and make it next day.
- Since there is no signature required, you can also ask the delivery guy to keep the meal somewhere.
- Food will be kept in cold and will contain frozen gel packing.
Is HelloFresh worth it?
By assuming the fact that you really don’t have enough time to cook your meals fully and you also don’t want to order it from outside, having the HelloFresh pre-portioned uncooked meal is going to be a great help that you can order anywhere. Since it is affordable and is not cooked, you will be getting the healthy food made at home with less efforts. Anyone who does not have enough time can surely try HelloFresh and get the healthy food prepared at home easily.